SFA Skillnet Customer Service
ObjectivesThis one-day programme is aimed at all staff who interact by phone or in person with new or existing customers on a regular basis. The Customer Care training course helps the participant to develop the skills required to offer exceptional service and to provide effective solutions to customer queries. First impressions and professionalism really count in any business and will eventually affect the success of any company in the long-term. Recent recipients of this programme would include Atlas Tyres, Anglo Irish Refrigeration and The Pallet Network.
· Understanding the benefits to an organisation of quality customer care
· Being able to handle a customer or sales enquiry in a professional manner
· Learn how to professionally deal with difficult or irate customers
· The importance of creating a positive first impression with any client
· Communicate effectively by listening and questioning correctly
· Keeping the customers informed and minimising future complaints
· Phrases and habits to avoid that result in poor customer relations
· Understand how to upsell and cross-sell with existing customers if appropriate
· Present yourself as a helpful individual who takes ownership of any task
· How to interact professionally with other departments in your company
· Trainer presentation/facilitation
· Individual action plans to aid areas for improvements
· Group discussion
· Individual and small group exercises
· Workbook with course content and tips and techniques
Benefits of the Training to the Participant
· They are more confident in their ability to manage customer conversations and to diffuse customers who are angry and upset.
· Reduced stress through better questioning which enables them to build up a complete understanding of customer needs and accelerates problem resolution.
· Increased job satisfaction they can see how their contribution can positively affect customer satisfaction scores and bottom-line results.
· Customer service teams and management using a shared language and demonstrating consistent service and strategies internally and externally.
· Enhanced market reputation as a customer focused organisation.
Benefits to your Customers
· Customers feel that they have been listened to and given a comfort level that their requests will be dealt with appropriately.
· Improved customer satisfaction by word of mouth and reputation as customers appreciate that your people make promises they can keep and keep the promises they make.
· Any interaction with your organisation becomes a positive experience which can encourage customers to refer their own personal contacts onto your company.
Shay Martin is a senior trainer with TSS Training. He is a vastly experienced trainer with over 25 years experience in developing and delivering Customer Case, Management, Sales and Communications Skills training courses to a wide range of business sectors. Having a strong business background himself gives Shay immediate credibility. Shay’s particular skill is his ability to empathise and relate to experienced and inexperienced people within any business sector. Shay is a member of IITD and MII and is a QQI accredited trainer. Over the last twenty five years Shay has designed and delivered training to a wide range of Irish companies both large and small.
SFA Member rate €129 | Non-member rate €159
Date: 17th October
Time: 9.30am – 4pm
Location: Bank of Ireland Blanchardstown
Address: Bank of Ireland (Workbench Branch), Ground Floor, Block 1, Blanchardstown Corporate Park, Ballycoolin, Blanchardstown, Dublin 15 D15 AKK1
QualificationCertificate of attendance
SFA Skillnet Customer Service
Member rate: €129
Non-member rate: €159
Payment required in advance of the course
* Cost quoted per person
* Cancellation Policy: Any cancellations received in writing up to 5 business days prior to the event are refundable. All bookings are provisional until full payment is received.