ObjectivesGiving feedback, no matter how certain that you are right, is not as easy as it sounds. The other person may not see things as you see them or may challenge what you say and what you want. This course will resolve that issue and do so in an easy, positive and comfortable way. You will be introduced to a process that will get them and the other person into the same place – a place of positivity, possibility, change and improvement.
Content includesTo help managers deal with gaps in perspective or viewpoints when handling conversations or unsatisfactory performance.
- To convert arguments and disagreements into conversations on how to improve performance.
- To handle discussions in a way that respects the manager’s right and responsibility and equally respects the other person’s point of view and needs.
- To learn to get away from what happened to what we want to happen.
- To know how to be honest, supportive and challenging as a manager – all at the same time.
DurationWhile you could take this course in an hour or so, it is our recommendation that it be taken over the course of a week to allow you to reflect on learning, check your understanding and plan how you will begin to apply the learnings.
This is an online training programme delivered by Maybe International and its founder Brian F. Smyth. Brian has over 20 years of experience helping organisations in different parts of the world to achieve new levels of performance, success and overall well-being. Most of these organisations were large global companies in North and South America, Asia and in different countries across Europe. Others were non-profit organisations or smaller businesses both in Ireland and overseas. What they all had in common was a need or desire to achieve more and be more than they had previously been. He claims they all made it!
No training dates available at the moment.
Member rate: €65
Non-member rate: €85
* Cost quoted per person
* Cancellation Policy: Any cancellations received in writing up to 5 business days prior to the event are refundable. All bookings are provisional until full payment is received.